A ruggedly constructed medium throw 575 Watt HMI, 120 Volt Follow Spot, the Satellite-1 produces a hard or soft edge beam which varies from 7° to 20°. At a distance of 150 feet, adjusted in spot focus, the beam is 19' in diameter with a peak measurement of 155 footcandles.
The Satellite-1 is designed for use with a 575W watt metal halide lamp for optimal performance. This fixture may be used in any application where manual control of a lighting beam is required to follow a performer.
- The zinc-plated steel slide assembly assures easy operation of focusing from spot to flood with separate lock knobs.
- 45° tilt, up or down, 360° pan.
- Top-operated framing, iris and dimming control. Heat resistant control handles.
- 3 Fan cooled, with finger-guard covers.
Access door allows easy re-lamping, cleaning, and servicing.
Safety switch cuts power if an access door is opened.
- Features an automatic self-canceling 6 frame color boomerang and twin bladed douser. Gel frames are easily removable for color changes.
Lightweight low-noise ballast with 12.5' detachable cable.
The magnetic ballast has a black baked enamel finish on heavy gauge stainless steel.