The smallest format of JBL's Professional Control Contractor Series, the Control 23 is perfect for foreground or background music and paging applications.
The unique and global patent pending InvisiBall mounting hardware is included in each system and makes short work of permanent installation. The InvisiBall mounting method adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37° off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44° off-axis. Because InvisiBall adjustments are made through a hidden access behind the logo badge, the grill never needs to be removed.
Weather resistance is maximized by coating the woofer cone in polypropylene and terminating its circumference using WeatherEdge, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround that provides added protection to critical transducer (speaker) elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. Zinc plated grills resist rusting in the harshest conditions. The Control 23 readily accepts a variety of paints and finishes to match any decor.
- 50 Watts power capability
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- Compact design
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware
- 3.5" polypropylene coated woofer and 0.5" titanium coated horn loaded tweeter
- Readily paintable to match decor
- 90° x 90° high frequency horn
- Overload protection circuitry