The Dalite 96x96" Model B Manual Front Projection Screen with CSR (Controlled Screen Return) is an example of design excellence wrapped in a simple package. This wonderfully functional and affordable screen is just the solution for a schoolroom, office seminar room, library or university setting. With a gentle pull on the enclosed cord, the screen rolls down smoothly - and retracts with the same ease.
Offered exclusively by Dalite, the Controlled Screen Return (CSR) system adds an impressive feature to the ever-popular Model B design. The CSR system ensures the quiet controlled return of the screen into the case providing optimal performance and smooth, consistent operation.
Much like the school screens of years ago, this model is for those who need a strong and rugged "pull-down" type surface with none of the bells and whistles of more sophisticated, electronic models.
Dalite, a more-than-known name in the audio-visual field, has screens for every projection environment and office need. Their long-standing reputation for form, function and price make them a leader when you are shopping for audio-visual equipment.
- Controlled Screen Return (CSR) make sure the screen rolls back into the case evenly and smoothly - eliminates noise and adds to life of screen
- Perfect for classroom and meeting room facilities
- Nylon bearings provide smooth quiet operation for the life of the screen
- Case design allows flush mounting to the ceiling or wall
- Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Glass Beaded and Video Spectra 1.5 fabrics will be seamless in all sizes; High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless