The Photo/Computer Backpack, Model 759, is a compact design that comfortably carries camera gear along with a notebook computer. Separate, foam-padded compartments separate photo gear and laptop. Adjustable, foam-padded dividers allow customization to exactly match your mix of cameras, lenses and equipment. Weight is well dispersed. In back, a zipper closing pocket cleverly disguises a foam-padded compartment for storing a notebook such as Apple's PowerBook G3,G4 or other notebooks as big as 12.75 x 10.5 x 2". The 759 is fully compatible with the M.A.S. and S.A.S. Systems (Modular Accessory System and Strap Accessory System).
The main compartment will hold a full range of cameras, lenses and related gear including a 35mm SLR or digital SLR with an attached lens up to 11" long. Windowpane-Mesh pockets on the front panel inside the main compartment hold filters and other small accessories visible and within easy reach. Of particular importance is that the laptop compartment cannot be accessed when the bag's on your back, a valuable security commodity.
- Photo backpack designed to also hold a laptop notebook
- Adjustable padded dividers allow customization for your mix of cameras, lenses and equipment
- Windowpane-Mesh pockets on the front panel inside the main compartment visibly hold filters and other small accessories
- Front panel unzips to reveal a set of organizer pockets specifically designed to hold CDs, memory cards, floppy disks, Zip disks, Zip drives, adapters, cables and cords
- Foam-padded ABS plastic platform in bottom
- At 38 linear inches, it meets most airlines' carry-on restrictions Airline restrictions are subject to change. Always check with your carrier