Broncolor lamp heads and reflectors give clean, even, and consistent lighting every time. Long-life capacitors, extra-high capacity components and solid state design ensure trouble-free operation for years under heavy use.
The heads are compatible with many older packs, ensuring that equipment will hold its value over many years.
If you need lots of light in a tight space, or if you just like to tavel light, use the Picolite with any Broncolor power pack.
This tiny 1600 w/s head has a built-in 130° reflector. A 4 leaf barn door, or a snoot with honeycombs or spot masks may be added. An optional adapter allows the use of standard Broncolor reflectors, so the Picolite can integrate easily into any existing studio. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Designed specifically for tight spaces, and for location photography.
- Easy to Control
- This light head utilizes an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting. For stand or suspension mounting.The lampbase features an integrated umbrella holder for rapid replacement of an umbrella.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
The Picolite lampbase features a user replaceable flashtube. No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
It comes standard with a protective glass disc that covers the flashtube for an added margin of safety.
- Removeable Reflector
- With the optional Pulso adapter, lightweight reflectors and accessories from the Pulso line may be applied.
- Fan Cooled
- This head is fan cooled for increased protection under the most demanding applications
- Modeling Light
- The Picolite lampbase features a halogen modeling light that burns brighter and lasts significantly longer than a non-halogen incandescent bulb.
- Long-Reaching Cable
- A 16' (4.8M) cable is included. Additional 16 or 32' cables may be used for light heads that are in use at greater distances from the power pack.