The 401C is a combination of two video devices in one, it is a distribution amplifier and a format converter in one small package. This unit accepts a Y/C (s-video) signal in and distributes it to four outputs. Two of the four outputs are Y/C and the other two are converted to a composite signal.
- Video Distribution Capabilities
- Accepting one Y/C(s-video) signal input the 401C distributes a very clean Y/C signal to two 4P outputs and also two composite BNC outputs.
- Format Changing
- An S-video signal breaks into two parts Y(Luminance) and C(Chroma) on a 4P connector; this unit creates a format change to composite by combining the Y and C signals and outputing the composite video to BNC connectors.
- Compact Size
- Part of the Comprehensive mini series, multiple units will fit into a single rack space using optional mounts.
- 12 Volt DC Operation
- On location or in the field this unit will operate on most 12 VDC power sorces making it incredibly portable.