The Arkay RDA-30 Super Economy Film Drying Cabinet is the "no-frills" drying cabinet.
The RDA-30 is constructed from unpainted galvanized steel which resists rust and will give you years of service.
- It has a two-stage air circulation system consisting of a top mounted fan, that forces the heated filtered air down across the heating element and gently over your film.
- A second fan is installed at the bottom of the cabinet to exhaust the cooler, moisture laden air out of the cabinet rapidly. This dual fan system exchanges the cabinet air frequently for fast drying efficiency.
- The air filter element is washable and is conveniently located at the top of the dryer cabinet and should be cleaned at least every 30 days to insure a dust-free environment.
- The heater and fan is controlled by a 0-60 minute timer, with a "hold-on" position that allows you to time the dryer's drying time, or to be run continuously.
- A high-low switch is provided for a drying wattage that ranges from 760 watts to 1430 watts of heating energy.
- The heater/blower and exhaust fan assemblies are easily accessible for service.