The AKG GN50 is a 20" (50cm) gooseneck with a mini XLR male terminated output connector. The gooseneck accommodates the AKG CK series microphone capsules and it's adjustable gooseneck is designed to provide noise-free operation. The gooseneck mount also features integrated bass roll-off filter switch and On/Off switch with power indicator LED.
- 3-pin Mini XLR Connection
- The mini 3-pin XLR connection provides a thinner profile and is much easier to install into smaller holes and fixtures.
- Modular Design
- The GN series goosenecks are completely compatible with the CK series modular microphone capsules.
- Bass Roll-Off
- Low frequency roll-off filter switch reduces low frequency noise caused by ambiance, structure noise, etc.
- Quiet Positioning
- The gooseneck provides silent microphone positioning.