The Microflex Gooseneck microphones bring a whole new meaning to the word flexible. Beyond their fully adjustable goosenecks lies a new level of flexibility the new Microflex interchangeable condenser microphone cartridge. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centers. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the new Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Microflex Gooseneck microphones are available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from. One model includes a silent mute switch with LED indicator, a Shure Microflex exclusive. And every Microflex Gooseneck features high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs. Each Microflex Gooseneck microphone comes with a complete installation kit.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables