The Shure P4HW Personal In Ear Monitor is the hardwired, two-channel stereo component for the stage performer of the PSM 400 series of monitoring products. This unit is designed to effectively replace the bulk and clutter of the traditional stage monitor/wedge setup. In Ear monitoring offers the performer more mobility and a roomier stage and the house engineer a lower volume, feedback free stage environment.
The P4HW beltpack monitor is discreetly sized and housed in a rugged, all metal chassis. The attached dual XLR Y cable provides the audio connection to the house or monitor console. The P4HW stereo and unique MixMode level control features enable the performer to adjust the mix balances as required during a show, without affecting any other mix sends from the house. The addition of side panel push buttons and a graciously sized LCD screen enable further customizing of the monitor mix in terms of both level and content.
- Multi Function Push Buttons
- Select and Scroll push buttons offer a high frequency boost, on/off and defeat control of the built in limiter, frequency selection and MixMode or stereo mix selection
- Volume Knob
- This integrated on/off and volume knob offers easily accessible level control
- LCD Screen Lockout
- Prevents inadvertent or unwanted changes to P4HW monitor settings during performance
- LED Indicators
- Three dedicated LED's include power,low battery and peak/overloading
- Mix Balance Dial
- This offers dedicated control of left/right balances in stereo mode or the mix level of two different mono signals in MixMode
- Metal Chassis
- Rugged, yet lightweight and inconspicuous