The Wimberley P30 quick release plate for lenses is made of silky-smooth andonized aluminum, with anti-twist flanges to trace the edges of the lens' tripod collar. It fits all the Arca-type quick release adapters, which are made by many different companies such as Acratech, Arca-Swiss, Foba, Graf/Studioball, Gitzo, Novoflex, NPC and (of course) Wimberley.
- Dual Safety Stops
- The safety stops at the front & back of the Wimberley P30 plate prohibit your lens from accidentally slipping out of the quick release adapter(easily removed with supplied hex wrench if desired).
- Double-Dovetail Cross-Section
- The Wimberley double-dovetail design allows attachment of their Shape Shifter flash bracket system to the upper or lower surface of the P30 plate.
- Works with All Common Flash Brackets
- Drilled holes accept flash arms from Kirk & Really Right Stuff
- Combine with two Module 1 Quick Release Arms(B&H item code "WIM1") for a brilliant support base for using your long lens atop a beanbag