Wimberley's quick release plates for lenses are made of silky-smooth anodized aluminum. They fit all the Arca-type quick release adapters, made by many different companies such as Arca-Swiss, Foba, Graf/Studioball, Gitzo, NPC and of course Wimberley. The plate has drilled holes to accept flash brackets from Wimberley, Kirk & Really Right Stuff.
Note: The following lenses have 3/8" threads, and require a "reducing bushing" (#GBRB) to fit the plate:
|Canon 500mm f/4 IS||x1|
|Leica Modular 280mm to 560mm||x1|
|Leica Modular 400mm to 800mm||x1|
- Dual Safety Stops
- The safety stops at the front & back of the Wimberley P40 plate prohibit your lens from accidentally slipping out of the quick release adapter(easily removed with supplied hex wrench if desired).
- Double-Dovetail Cross-Section
- The Wimberley double-dovetail design allows attachment of their Shape Shifter flash bracket system to the upper or lower surface of the P40 plate.
- Works with All Common Flash Brackets
- Drilled holes accept flash arms from Kirk & Really Right Stuff
- Combine with two Module 1 Quick Release Arms(B&H item code "WIM1") for a brilliant support base for using your long lens atop a beanbag