A common problem for the fretted string instrument player is that in certain chord positions, the instrument sounds in tune, while playing a different chord shape results in it not being quite in tune. The DT7 provides a solution to this by providing two tuning scales. One is the standard chromatic system that all tuners provide, while the other is an integrated tuning system developed by Buzz Feiten, that allows the guitar to sound in tune in virtually any chord position.
- Large LED-type meter and seven-segment note display ensure optimal visibility
- Wide tuning range - A0 (27.50Hz) to B7 (3,951.07Hz) - allows tuning of a wide variety of instruments, including five and six string basses
- Buffer amp between the input and bypass jack eliminates any tonal coloration
- Built-in mic allows use with acoustic guitars
- Compact, easy-to-view design, stable even when placed on an amp
- Runs on a single AAA battery, or with an optional external power adapter