Incredibly compact, the Speedotron 103/CC Flash Head with UV Flashtube and 7" Reflector is perfect for fitting into tight spots on location or in the studio.
This Lamphead is ideal for those on a budget or those photographers who will not be putting much power through their flashtubes. The convection cooling (rather than fan cooling) makes this flash head less expensive, but more likely to over-heat if repeatedly flashed for prolonged shoots.
This head would be ideal for the still life photographer working in a tight space at a slow (one or two shots per minute) pace. The color corrected flashtube warms the hue of the light output by 300°. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Specifically designed without a fan with a lower, smaller profile for easy packing for location work or for quieter operation when in use.
- Budget Friendly
- The 103 Lamphead is rugged, but is less expensive than the other lampheads in the Speedotron Lineup.
- Changeable Reflector
- The reflector can be removed and a speed ring added for use with a softbox.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- This "Plug-and-Play" Flashtube is inexpensive and easy to replace.
- Modeling Light
- User changeable, 150W quartz halogen for ease of positioning and focus.
- Long Reaching Cable
- The headcable aids in placement 20' from the power pack. Extension cables are available for working at greater distances.
- Color Corrected Flashtube
- Warmer hue of light output is more popular for portraits.