The Fujinon S1240D 12x40 Stabiscope Binocular is the world's ultimate image-stabilized binocular unit, using gyroscopic stabilization to counteract any movements applied to the binocular, whether from shaky hands or speeding watercrafts. Unlike all other stabilizers, the Stabiscope's ±5° of compensation will work with the optics aimed in any axis. A user can aim the Stabiscope straight up or down, at the zenith or nadir, and still enjoy stable viewing-making the Stabiscope the most sensible choice for law enforcement use from a helicopter.
The Stabiscope also is compatible with multiple power sources. It can be powered with 12-32 volt DC electrical systems found on most land, sea, and air vehicles, as well as four "AA" batteries or a single 2CR5 battery.
The Stabiscope's designed for either left- or right-hand use, and optional accessories include polarizing filters and eyecups.
- A 100% waterproof/fogproof stabilized binocular
- ±5° All-direction motion compensation
- Stabilization works with binocular pointed in any direction (including straight up or down)
- Phase-coated Bak-4 roof prisms
- Full Fujinon EBC multicoatings upon all optical surfaces
- Accepts optional haze eyepiece filters
- Designed for either left or right hand use
- Rubber armored housing
- 59-71mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- ±5 Dioptric correction
- Adaptable to DC power sources, as well as "AA" or 2CR5 batteries
- Peel-down type eyecups