The Visatec Solo 208 Lighting Kit is a versatile, durable and powerful photographic tool especially designed for portraits. This kit of 2 fan-cooled monolights provides up to 600 w/s of power; use one light with the umbrella as your main source, with the second light with barndoor attached for background illumination. Getting the gear to the shooting location is easy with the included travel case. You'll just need to add a pair of the light stands of your choice to complete this portraiture outfit.
The Visatec's straightforward controls and reliable operation assure that neither the photographer nor models will become distracted by technology. Its short recycle times and stable flash output allows the creation of outstanding images, and you'll have a 3 f/stop range of continuously adjustable power output at your disposal. They also incorporated a safety circuit which automatically shuts off the lights to prevent damage from overheating. Visatec's patented reflector mounting ring eases attachment and removal, even with just one hand, and the modeling light employs stepless intensity adjustment that's proportional to the setting of the flashtube.
These are 'auto dump' lights, with no need to fire just to reduce your setting, and the flashtubes can be replaced by the user without any special tools. Like most monolights, they have a built-in slave to fire from any optical flash of light, and a wide selection of available Visatec accessories helps turn your creative ideas into reality.
- An Ideal 120 VAC Portrait Set
- With 600 watt seconds of power from a pair of monlights, along with an umbrella and barndoor plus travel case, you'll have what you'll need for great mobile portrait results.
- 3 F-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slave
- Switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units.
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adsjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.
The standard reflector accepts grids, for shaping the light.
The included umbrella reflector is designed to work in tandem with the included white umbrella.
- Softens and broadens the light output.
- Travel Case
- Ideal for storage or transport, with moveable dividers and shoulder strap.