The Visatec Solo 308 Lighting Kit is a versatile, durable and powerful photographic tool especially designed for portraits. You'll get 3 fan-cooled monolights, a softbox with a grid set, an umbrella, a barndoor, a camera sync cord, and a travel case (just add light stands of your choice). Providing up to 900 w/s of power, you'll have controlled light for unique portrait results; use one monolight with the softbox and grid set as your primary light with a great sense of direction, a second light with umbrella to add to your main source, and the third light can be used with the barndoor attachment for great background illumination. Getting the gear to the shooting location is easy with the included travel case.
The Visatec's straightforward controls and reliable operation assure that neither the photographer nor models will become distracted by technology. Its short recycle times and stable flash output allows the creation of outstanding images, and you'll have a 3 f/stop range of continuously adjustable power output at your disposal. They also incorporated a safety circuit which automatically shuts off the lights to prevent damage from overheating. Visatec's patented reflector mounting ring eases attachment and removal, even with just one hand, and the modeling light employs stepless intensity adjustment that's proportional to the setting of the flashtube.
These are 'auto dump' lights, with no need to fire just to reduce your setting, and the flashtubes can be replaced by the user without any special tools. Like most monolights, they have a built-in slave to fire from any optical flash of light, and a wide selection of available Visatec accessories helps turn your creative ideas into reality.
- Versatile and Controlled Portraiture Lighting
- With 3 powerful lights along with a softbox, grid set, umbrella, and barn door, you'll have the strength and control to create the best portraiture results.
- 3 F-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slave
- Switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units.
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.
The standard reflector accepts grids, for shaping the light.
The included umbrella reflector is designed to work in tandem with the included white umbrella.
- The silver umbrella softens and broadens the light output, with specular highlights.
- Grid Set
- 3 grids of different density honeycombs allow a choice of beam spread, for use on backgrounds or on a hair light.
- The Soloflex 60cm square offers a soft, broad light that is more intense than light bounced into an umbrella.
- Travel Case
- Ideal for storage or transport, with moveable dividers and shoulder strap.