The Draper Signature/V 126 x 168" Motorized Front Projection Screen is ideal for boardrooms and meeting rooms. The Signature Series offers the clean appearance of a ceiling-recessed screen in virtually any size through 16' wide, with any viewing surface.
Signature's independently motorized aluminum ceiling closure disappears into the case when the screen is lowered, for a perfectly unobstructed view. Hinges are completely concealed, and the closure is supported for its entire length---so no sag is possible. The screen can be remotely operated.
Draper products include rear projection display systems, video projector mounts and lifts, plasma display mounts, presentation easels and communication support furniture. Draper products are shipped to dealers throughout the United States and more than 75 foreign countries.
- Draper's Tab-Tensioning system holds the surface taut and wrinkle-free
- Clean appearance of a ceiling-recessed screen
- Independently motorized aluminum ceiling closure disappears into the white extruded aluminum case when screen is lowered
- Hinges are completely concealed allowing you to finish the closure without interfering with its operation.
- The closure is supported for its entire length so no sag is possible
- All surfaces are bordered in black
- Perfect for data projection
- 12" black drop is standard
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12 x 16' and 14 x 14' and 240" NTSC