The Sachtler Reporter 21 Watt MicroSun Focusing Flood HMI Light with Anton Bauer Tap runs twice as long, and produces more light than ordinary camera-mounted 50 watt tungsten lights (using the same battery). Its double hinge stirrup (yoke) allows extreme positioning flexibility on your camer or light stand. This fixture includes a protective glass, integral camera shoe mount, and 21 watt HMI bulb. An Anton Bauer battery and charger must be ordered separately.
- Integral, flicker-free ballast.
- Run time varies with battery chosen. When voltage from your battery dips below 9 volts, the fixture automatically shuts down.
- Rear mounted focus knob adjusts the beam spread from 19 to 65.5°.
- Optional 4 leaf barndoor set is available.
- Fixture may also be stand-mounted.