The Sachtler Reporter 21 Watt MicroSun Focusing Flood HMI Light with Anton Bauer Tap runs twice as long, and produces more light than ordinary camera-mounted 50 watt tungsten lights (using the same battery). Its double hinge stirrup (yoke) allows extreme positioning flexibility on your camera or light stand.
The 21D MicroSun emits a beam of 49 footcandles @ full spot (19° spread), and 8.4 footcandles @ full flood (65.5° spread), from a distance of 10 ft (3m).The fixture includes a protective glass, 4 leaf barndoor set, filter frame, integral camera shoe mount, and 21 watt HMI bulb.
This 1 light kit includes a 12 volt, 4.5aH battery, regular charger, cable, and kit case.
- Run-Time with the included battery is 2 hours, 5 minutes.
- Charging time with the included multi-voltage charger is 14 hours.
- When voltage from the battery dips below 9 volts, the fixture automatically shuts down.
- Integral, flicker-free ballast.
- Rear mounted focus knob adjusts the beam spread from 19 to 65.5°.
- Use the included barndoor set and filter frame to alter the shape, color and intensity of the light emitted.
- Fixture may also be stand-mounted.