The Samson AH1 Headset Transmitter mounts right on to Samson's comfortable and lightweight headset. Incredibly small, the AH1 still features an easy-to-reach Power On/Off switch; an Input Sensitivity control to adjust the mic level; a Mute (Audio on/off) switch and a multi-function LED that indicates when the transmitter is on and when your battery's running low.
Samson's breakthrough micro circuitry allows the AH1 to operate on a tiny triple-A battery with 14-hours of life. Plus AirLine transmitters give you great sound and reliable wireless reception over long ranges, wherever you use it. And UHF (Ultra High Frequency) means your wireless system is operating on a much clearer frequency band with less interference.
The Samson Qe headset mic is light, comfortable and features a water-resistant microphone element to protect against perspiration. This mic can be individually adjusted for a perfect fit.
- UHF Wireless Micro Headset Transmitter/Microphone Set Specially Designed for Aerobic Instructors
- Feature a 14 Hour Battery Life with one Triple-A Battery
- UHF Frequencies Minimize Interference
- Power / Battery LED
- Flashes once when the AH1 is first turned on and lights red when there is less than 2 hours of battery power remaining, indicating that the battery needs to be changed.
- Permanently attached flexible antenna should be fully extended during normal operations.
- Battery compartment
- Use a standard AAA alkaline battery, being sure to observe the plus and minus polarity markings. Samson recommends Duracell type batteries. Although rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries can be used, they do not supply adequate current for more than four hours.