The Electro-Voice CPS 2.4 is a rackmount Contractor Series stereo power amplifier that provides high-quality audio with low distortion. Capable of outputting up to 400W per channel at 4 Ohms, the amplifier is designed for small full-range systems, or larger mid-to-high-frequency amplification installations.
The CPS 2.4 incorporates an efficient Class-H design. This results in much less heat being generated, allowing the overall size of the amplifier to be substantially reduced without compromising performance or reliability.
- Compact and lightweight 2RU design
- Comprehensive protection circuitry includes Audio Limiting, Peak Current Limiting, High Temperature, DC, HF protection, Back-EMF, Inrush Current Limiting and Turn-On Delay
- Variable-speed fans with front-to-rear cooling
- Dual, Bridged, and Parallel operating modes
- Class-H design for efficient power consumption with very low heat dissipation