The Thermodyne 102860-1 Shok-Stop is a Silver Hard Transit Case manufactured from a High Molecular Weight Polyethylene material with a ribbed design that absorbs shock on impact. The case actually flexes to cushion the contents against shocks. The case is completely weatherproof, non-corrosive and can withstand temperatures from -200° to +160°. The precisely-engineered ribbing and corner bumpers on each case also help protect your equipment against sudden shocks and mechanical vibrations that can cause excessive damage to sensitive components.
The case has recessed spring-loaded handles that fit tightly during shipping. Recessed hinges are out of the way, and can be replaced in the field if necessary. By using noninvasive hardware attachments and pressure relief valves, Shok-Stop cases are made vapor tight, and watertight. Made in USA with a full 5 year, factory-backed Thermodyne warranty
- Rugged Silver shell made from High Molecular Weight Polyethylene material
- Meets or exceed ATA and Military Specs: ATA300-CAT 1, MIL-C-4150, MIL-T-21200, as well as withstanding the rugged requirements of the MIL-STD-810.
- Water tight gasket construction
- Corrosion and fungus resistant
- Can handle temperatures from -200°F to +180°F
- Spring-loaded recessed handle and latches
- Made in USA with a full 5 year, factory-backed Thermodyne warranty