The Telex BTR-300 is a VHF wireless intercom Base Station, featuring simultaneous, full-duplex support of up to 4 remote stations and 16 beltpack transceivers, and features a 2000'(beltpack to beltpack) operating range. The higher VHF frequency allocation and advanced front-end RF filtering have been acquired and designed to avoid DTV operating bands and minimize localized RF interference on location.
The BTR-300 features a comprehensive set of controls, switches and connectors facilitating use with both wired and wireless intercoms(including 4-wire stations), PA systems, and recording devices. Both Telex and RTS headsets, equipped with either electret or dynamic boom microphones, may be used.
The BTR-300 is a fully professional base station in design and construction, and a versatile solution as either the basis of an independent wireless intercom system, or as an expansion unit for an existing one.
- Flexible, full-duplex VHF wireless intercom Base Station with simultaneous communications support of up to 4 portable and wired stations and 16 beltpack transceivers
- Frequency allocation designed to avoid DTV band allocations, greatly reduce interference with improved "high-Q" front-end RF filtering and unique channel assignments
- Computerized frequency selection for maximized precision, consistent operability
- Rugged, shielded all-metal casing, table top or rackmount use
- Intercom loop-thru connectors with existing external wired intercom stations, External Intercom switch with dedicated level trim and LED indicator
- Auxiliary audio connectors to PA systems, recording devices and 4-wire intercoms; Auxiliary Enable switch with dedicated level control and LED indicator
- 3-position CONT/OFF/REMOTE transmit mode switch allows base station to be used solely as monitor, as full transceiver with transmitter always engaged, or as transmitter activated only by remote portable activity
- Dedicated RF indicator lights for each remote portable station, individual Portable Enable In/Out switches allow individual monitoring for In position, individual muting for selected station in Out position
- Telex or RTS Headset connectors with dedicated headset volume control
- Adjustable headset microphone trim control with gain compressor for overload protection, dedicated gain light indicator
- Local external speaker out jack with volume trim control
- Headset mic selector switch for electret or dynamic microphone use, separate Mic Push-To- or Lock-To-Talk local headset microphone enabler switch