The Telex TR-300 portable belt-pack transceiver is designed for use with the BTR-300 single channel VHF base station. The TR-300 transceiver sends and receives audio to and from the base station and additional transceivers, via a VHF frequency band of 150 - 216 MHz.
The unit features dual 1/4 wave "whip" antenna, crystal controlled frequency stabilization, internal compression, and a 50 mW transmission output, resulting in minimal RF interference and drop-out. The TR-300's rugged construction makes it worthy for use on the road, and the unit is powered for up to 24 hours (continuously) on 6 "AA" alkaline batteries.
- DTV Stabilized
- High VHF frequency transmission range, high output, avoids DTV transmissions
- Operating Range
- Belt-packs operate at ranges of up to 2000 feet line of sight
- Small Rugged Design
- Compact, roadworthy, durable molded construction
- Extended Battery Life
- Powered via 6 "AA" batteries for up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Full Duplex
- Full duplex, simultaneous talk and listen