The AKG C 1000 S Microphone is designed for vocal and instrument recording, and affordably meets the demands of project and professional studio engineers. The C 1000 S is powered by an internal 9-volt battery or external phantom supply, and includes a PPC1000 polar pattern converter to allow quick exchange between cardioid to hypercardioid when a more directional pickup pattern is required. The affordable C1000S condenser microphone is ready for any assignment on stage or in the studio.
The C 1000 S has a silent on/off switch that's recessed to prevent inadvertent shutoff, and also includes an attachable Presence Boost Adapter piece (PB1000) which creates an emphasis of the higher frequencies around 5 to 9 kHz by about 3 to 5 dB, improving transmission of sibilances but also advantageous when recording instruments with a larger high frequency content in their audio spectrum.
This package features a pair of AKG C 1000 S microphones. Use the twin pack for applications that require stereo microphone placement, or for simultaneously capturing independent signal sources.
- An Affordable Stage/Studio Microphone
- The C 1000 S is able to accomplish many vocal and instrument recording needs for professionals.
- Cost Effective Stereo Solution for Engineers
- Use this twin pack of C 1000 S microphones for applications requiring stereo microphone placement, or for simultaneously capturing independent signal sources.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The C 1000 S features extended low and high frequency response, tailored for close proximity to sound sources
- Polar Pattern Converter
- The PPC1000 Polar Pattern Converter (included) fits over the capsule and is used for switching from cardioid to hypercardioid polar patterns.
- The PB1000 presence boost adapter is used to increase mid and high end frequencies resulting in even greater intelligibility.
- Phantom and Battery Operation
- The C 1000 S operates on either 9 volt battery or phantom power (9 to 52v DC).
- LED Low Battery Indicator
- An LED low battery indicator above the switch gives visual confirmation of low battery levels.