Lumedyne Signature Series Flash Heads - More strength, features, and longer warranty. Deluxe Heads offer TTL by using Metz TTL Adapters.
Signature Series flash heads are strong enough to support large softboxes, yet light enough to be hand carried on a bracket.
Lumedyne's new flash heads are packaged in a new durable square design. They are weather resistant. They have a green ready light next to the test fire button to show when it's ready.
The head cable is sold separately. A Lumedyne Head Cable must be used to connect the head to the power pack. New head connector cables are those sold within the last year. They are identified by a red Touch Fastener cable tie, and are TTL compatible. Cables made before that time will work but not provide TTL. Cables are available in lengths of 5, 10, or 20' straight cords or a 3-7' coiled cord.
Lumedyne Signature Series heads can be powered up to 2400 w/s limited only by the 800 w/s or 2400 w/s flashtube. Sync through either the H-Plug or Mini Phono Sync Jack.
A switchable modeling light, for use in dim ambient light, is standard. An indicator on the back of the head will illuminate when the modeling light is on.
Deluxe heads offer TTL and a Volume Controlled Audible Recycle Indicator. It can be used with Metz 45 style TTL connector for Metz brand SCA TTL adapters.
- Durable Square Design
- Lumedyne's flash heads are packaged in a new durable square design.
- Splash & Rain Resistant
- Lumedyne heads are not waterproof, but they are splash and rain resistant.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Heavy Duty Electronics
- The electronics inside any of the Lumdyne flash heads can handle up to 2400 w/s.
- Standard Flash Mount
- Standard 1/4"-20 thread mount enables the head to be mounted easily onto a camera bracket, light stand or tripod.
- Two Standard Sync Jacks
- Sync through either the H-Plug or Mini Phono Sync Jack.
- Ready Light
- Lets the photographer know when flash is ready to fire.
- Test Fire Button
- A test fire button is provided on the back of the heads giving the photographer or his assitant access to fire the strobes when the pack may be out of reach.
- Cable Selection
- Choices of cable lengths and styles.
- Lightweight and Compact
- Easy to carry mounted on a camera, easy to transport on location.
- Modeling Light
- 25W (095), Aids in focusing in dim ambient light.
- UV Coated Flashtube
- Provides accurate color rendition.