This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Ewa-Marine TV-182 Underwater Housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 15' (4.5 m) depth, and is fitted to match Professional BetaSP camcorders with an overall length 21.25-25.5" (540-650mm) as measured from the rear of the battery to the front of the lens. The TV-182 is perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, high-humidity, or generally foul weather conditions. It gives your professional camcorder the best possible protection while being fully operable; all of the important settings like the zoom, manual focus, white fader, iris, shutter, etc. are usable to the full depth rating.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightening by using the knurled thumb screw knobs. The TV-182 can incorporate the optional BV2 lead weights to achieve ideal underwater buoyancy.
- Manufactured from double laminated PVC with an optical glass port
- Depth rated to 4.5 m/15' underwater
- All key camcorder controls can still be accessed, at any depth up to the maximum rating
- A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for perfect sealing, tightened by knurled thumb screw knobs
- Straps supplied with the housing allows optional BV2 lead weights to be added for perfect buoyancy
- Perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, and generally sandy/dusty/humid foul weather conditions