The Rolls RA200 Power Amplifier is a stereo power amplifier, utilizing MOSFET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit. It is intended for professional audio applications such as recording studios and small live venues.
The rack-mountable (2RU) RA200 has level adjustment and 4 LED power-output meters per channel, with fault protected outputs that are spring-loaded.
The RA200 can drive 100 watts into 4 ohm outputs. It features a bridging switch and 1-second power-up delay. The unit includes a special high performance transformer, and a fused power line. The MOSFET output stage is fault protected which allows the amplifier to forgive momentary output shorts and has over-temperature protection. The amplifier is convection cooled, hence no fan noise.
- A stereo power amplifierfor studios, live venues, etc.
- Produces 70 watts per channel driven into 8 Ohms
- Rack-mountable (2RU)
- MOFSET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit
- Level adjustment and 4 LED power-output meters per channel
- Fault protected outputs
- 1/4" TS phono & RCA inputs, with spring-loaded outputs
- Convection-cooled; front panel acts as a heat sink