The 376 Tube Channel Processor contains the essential tools needed in a channel strip processor, with the additional capabilities of digital output. The unit includes such standard features as a tube microphone preamp section, 3-band EQ, compressor, and de-esser. With the included digital outputs, the unit is the perfect companion for recording and tracking vocals, or any applications needing microphones, both in the analog and digital domain.
The 376 combines the warmth of a vacuum tube, with the proprietary dbx Type IV A/D conversion system. In addition to the above features, the single rack space unit contains such standard offerings as +48V phantom power, a phase invert switch, and low cut filtering. The digital outputs capabilities are supported in both AES/EBU and S/PDIF formats, as well as word clock I/O as standard features.
To provide convenience in the studio, the high impedance 1/4" instrument input, as well as the mic/line switch and 20dB pad of the 376 are located on the front panel. The LED meters give clear and concise information about the state of signal processing, while the rear panel houses both the mic and line inputs and outputs, word clock sync input and output, insertion jack and digital outputs. Finally, the unit sports selectable sampling rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz, selectable dithering and noise shaping and separate analog and digital output controls.
- No need to patch together multiple processors for use on one track
- 200V tube plate voltage
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid band
- Front panel instrument input
- Drive meter LEDs, threshold and de-esser meters, 8 segment analog or digital meter
- Selectable sampling rates and 16, 20 and 24-bit wordlengths
- Selectable dither and noise-shaping algorithms
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital outputs and word clock sync input and output