The Lumedyne Signature Series power packs are the natural evolution of the existing Lumedyne system. Existing boosters and high speed modules are compatible. Existing heads plug directly into the pack, while the Signature Series heads use an extension cord or head cable to plug into the pack.
Packs are available in 200 w/s or 400 w/s. Basic or Deluxe Packs can be purchased with fast or "x-tra" fast recycling. These can be purchased individually or as part of a kit.
The Deluxe Pack offers a 7-light battery gauge and a TTL setting with optional audible confirmation. TTL, up to 2400 w/s is accomplished by using Metz brand SCA TTL adapters plugged into a Deluxe Flash Head. The Deluxe Pack offers a Manual Trim Control to go variably down to the next manual F-stop. One or two flash heads may be used in manual or TTL without needing extra adapters.
- 7 F-Stop Range
- Using manual control.
- 7 LED Battery Gauge
- The Deluxe packs use extra bright LED's to show the power and battery levels.
- Water Resistant
- Lumedynes are not waterproof, but they are splash and rain resistant.
- Threaded Inserts for Belt Clip
- Attach a belt clip or other accessory to the 1/4-20 drilled holes.
- Power and Flexibility Increased with Booster Modules
Add on a 200 or 400 w/s booster up to a total of 2400 w/s.
Power up to 2400 w/s by switching to a 2400 w/s flashtube. Adapters are available to run the Quantum Q-flash X(2) up to 400 w/s.
- Asymmetrical Distribution
- The booster modules allow asymmetrical power distribution between different flash heads.
- Optional AC and Vehicle Power Adapters
- A variety of AC adapters is available.
- 100% Charge Recycle Indication
- The Lumedyne Power Supplies feature a 100% Recycle Indicator that lights up during recycling and goes out when the pack has achieved 100% charge.
- TTL Control
- TTL control is accomplished by using optional Metz brand SCA TTL adapters plugged into a Deluxe Flash Head. Optional TTL Audible confirmation is also included with the Deluxe power packs.