The Manfrotto 190XDB is a lightweight, compact and sturdy tripod ideal for 35mm or digital SLR cameras, light medium format cameras, or compact camcorders, especially for when on the move outdoors. Ergonomic twist leg locks and a secure three-faced center column further enhance this tripod. This tripod also features four-position leg angle settings which ease leveling and low or high shots.
Included is the 804RC2 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head which is 20% lighter than its predecessors due to the use of Adapto material. It also features improved ergonomic design plus a counter spring system. Built into the forward/back tilt axis is a fixed spring that helps to absorb the shock of the full camera weight from crashing down. The spring also makes it easier to position the camera on this axis since it opposes some of the camera weight.
- Four leg angle settings (25°, 43°, 73° & 90°)
- Double wing locking knobs
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- The head includes a built-in quick release adapter that accepts the range of different RC2 (3157N) plates
- Handles feature improved design to fit more comfortably in your hand