The VacuPress Vacuum Press, Model 3648H (230VAC) from Seal delivers professional results. A vacuum press minimizes moisture, which is a real demon when it comes to mounting techniques. Vacuum mounting also saves you the time of pre-drying the mount board. This machine features touch-pad, easy to use controls, a digital display, end-of-cycle signal and a maintenance-free vacuum pump. It also contains factory-installed programs for time and temperature control. Several pieces of varying size and thickness can be processed simultaneously to speed production. The digital microprocessor technology and touch-pad controls assure quick, efficient and easy operation.
Seal, a leader in the world of dry mounting, offers many solutions for mounting and laminating. From an extensive roster of high-quality presses to a wide variety of mounting tissue and laminating film, they are the place to go for print finishing. Manufacturer's warranty covers on-site service only.
Note! Stand SE2167 sold separately
- Touch-pad controls assure consistency and are user friendly
- Easy-read digital displays
- Programmable System Controller with 6 factory-installed programs for temperature and dwell time
- End-of-cycle signal
- Sturdy Dura-Box alloy frame provides a tight vacuum seal and extra durability
- Space-saving work surface
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump
- UL listed