The Crown Audio MA-5002VZ Macro-Tech Amplifier offers sonic accuracy without compromise. The Macro-Tech series of amps are known for their solid low end, crisp highs and precise mid-range. This high-power amp produces 1300W per channel @ 8 Ohms with Crown's Grounded Bridge for ultra-low distortion. Crown uses Patented Output Device Emulation Protection (ODEP) to keep your amp working under adverse condition with PIPTM modules available.
Each channel uses on-board compression for reducing input overload and clipping and Loudspeaker Offset Integration (LOI) for protecting your woofers and tweeters.
If you are looking for a heavy-duty amplifier, the MA-5002VZ is the obvious choice.
- Crown uses Grounded Bridge circuitry for ultra-low distortion
- The 5002VZ is PIP compatible (Programmable Input Processor accessories) for use-specific customization
- Selectable bridge or mono modes
- Level controls are detented for precision control
- Onboard compressor prevents clipping while Loudspeaker Speaker Integration (LOI) protects woofers and tweeters
- This amp is approved for use in THX installations