The Swarovski 8x20 B Pocket Binocular is a tiny, watertight and fogproof binocular worthy of the esteemed Swarovski name. It has a quite unusual optical formula, with 16 total lenses, that gives a large 6.6° field of view (for a compact 8x unit) and high image contrast from the center to the edge of the eyepiece. The twin-bridge 8x20 B Pocket is a tough yet sophisticated companion for long journeys, with superior optical performance in daylight conditions versus more common binoculars. It has Swarovski's proprietary SWAROBRIGHT, SWAROTOP, and SWARODUR multicoatings for extremely-bright, high contrast images.
The turning-type eyecups have just enough tension so that you can actually leave them in any intermediary position, rather than just fully extended or collapsed. Focusing is done with either your 4th or 5th finger, at the end of the binocular furthest from you.
- An extreme-quality pocket-sized 8x20 6.6° roof prism binocular
- Folding double-axis design fits in shirt pockets, jacket pockets, or vehicle gloveboxes
- Individually tested for watertight, fogproof performance
- Swarovski's proprietary multicoatings upon each air-to-glass surface
- Very bright, top-quality roof prisms
- Twist-lock eyecups can be stopped at any intermediary position without easily moving
- Center focusing with a speedy dial used by smaller fingers at the end of the unit
- Made in Austria