CD Lights utilize the highly efficient Ceramic Discharge Metal Halide (CDM) bulbs. The CDM light was first used for architectural applications, due to their low wattage, high output, high color rendering index, and long lamp life.
This 70 watt CD 5" Fresnel provides a beam of light of 97 footcandles 1.7 feet in diameter feet from 10 feet away @ full spot.
This light provides a beam of 20 footcandles 11.5 feet in diamater from 10 feet away @ full flood.
- Offers a wide, even beam spread or tight, intense, yet even light.
- An alternate light source useful when low power consumption, low heat discharge and lengthy use are required.
- DMX controls are available separately.
- Internal, flicker-free ballast.
- Average life of CD bulb is 10,000 hours.