CD Lights utilize the highly efficient Ceramic Discharge Metal Halide (CDM) bulbs. The CDM light was first used for architectural applications, due to their low wattage, high output, high color rendering index, and long lamp life.
This 150 watt CD Broadlight provides a beam of light of 32 footcandles 21.4 x 18.7 feet from 10 feet away.
- Offers a wide, even beam spread, utilizing the Renoir/Goya reflector design.
- An alternate light source useful when low power consumption, low heat discharge and lengthy use are required.
- DMX controls are available separately.
- Internal, flicker-free ballast.
- Average life of CD bulb is 10,000 hours.