The Shure WBH53T is a fully adjustable omnidirectional condenser microphone, designed for applications where unconspicuous appearance and incredible sound quality are required. It's lightweight, adjustable, modular headband, flexible wireframe and soft earpieces provide a comfortable fit while still allowing the WBH53T to be positioned as close to the left or right corner of the mouth as possible, assuring maximum voice pickup. The WBH53T microphone itself features an extended frequency response and high SPL handling ability.
The WBH53T is uniquely designed to provide the sound quality and performance consistency required for environments such as professional theater, event production, trade shows or seminars - the best sound with minimal visibility.
- Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex® earforms that hide behind the ears.
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair.
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning.
- Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each).
- Available in Black "SHWBH53B" or Tan "SHWBH53T", with "SHWBH53B" & "SHWBH53T" , or without "SHWBH53BX" & "SHWBH53TX" connectors.
- Clothing clip for securing cable.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Easy to clean.
- Durable carrying case for protective storage.
- TA4F (Mini 4-Pin) connector for use with wireless systems.