The S-3-way is a 2 or 3-way stereo crossover, switchable for use as 4-way mono. The unit features precision Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/octave filters to minimize phase difficulties in the critical crossover region.
The input gain of the S-3-way features +/-12dB range with LED metering and peak indicators. Each of the three outputs come with +/-6dB of gain control, and for ease of setup, each output incorporates a mute switch for monitoring the individual frequency bands. A phase switch is included to invert the phase of each of the outputs.
The S-3-way also includes a delay section with up to 2ms of delay to time-align low frequency outputs for improved phase response of any PA system. Global features include a variable threshold limiter, a CD function (for constant directivity horns) and high pass filter.
- Stereo 2 or 3-way, mono 4-way electronic crossover
- Precision Linkwitz-Riley, 24dB/octave filters
- Butterworth 25Hz high pass filter, 12dB/octave
- Phase reverse switch on all outputs
- Output mute switches for all individual outputs
- Adjustable low frequency delay for time aligning speaker stacks
- x 10 multiplier switch to adjust frequency range
- Mode indicator LED's providing quick visual display of operating mode
- 4 segment LED input meter allows easy gain adjustment
- Constant Directivity EQ
- Smooths the response of CD horns above 3.5kHz
- Mono Sub Switch sums the low frequency signal from both inputs and sends it to both low outputs
- Peak Limiter
- With independent Threshold control and Peak LED
- Servo balanced inputs and outputs on XLR connectors