The DB-4A from Pro-Co Sound provides four independent "direct-box" channels, housed in a single space, rack-mount chassis. The unit is ideal for the electronic keyboardist and equally well suited to any application requiring the interfacing of unbalanced high-impedance equipment with balanced low-impedance mixer inputs.
The design of the DB-4A allows easy integration with any audio system. Three unbalanced, parallel-connected input/output jacks make "patching in" at virtually any stage of the signal path, a simple task. Signals may be taken straight from the instruments or from sub-mixer outputs.
The unit is housed in a durable chassis constructed from 16-gauge steel and aluminum, utilizing a "uni-box" enclosure. Internally, the specially designed transformers combine superb audio quality with generous noise rejection.
- Four channel passive direct box for electric/bass guitars
- Floating transformer-balanced XLR output for maximum isolation
- Four independent channels for four keyboard, drum machine outputs, etc.
- Three In/Out jacks per channel for convenient loop-through
- Line mode handles signal levels to +34dBv
- Ground lift switch eliminates hum and buzz
- Rugged "uni-box" construction for super strength and shielding
- Passive design requires no batteries or phantom power