The R21 dynamic handheld microphone features a tight Cardioid pickup pattern for maximum gain before feedback, a Dual Stage Windscreen, heavy gauge mesh and anti-dent ring for enhanced protection and gold plated XLR pins assuring positive connectivity. The Samson R21 utilizes state-of-the-art microphone technology and is engineered to the finest detail.
- Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
- Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound.
- Special shock-mounting allows movement of the mic element to greatly reduce handling noise.
- Rugged zinc alloy die-casting case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
- Lightweight and compact, the R21 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand (using the included mic clip) or can be easily handheld for long periods without inducing fatigue.
- Included foam-lined impact resistant carrying case for convenience when transporting three R21 microphones from venue to venue.
- Withstands high SPLs lending itself to a wide range of miking situations
- Ultra sensitive element picks up all of the nuances of any performance
- Gold plated XLR Connector