Cool School Interactus, vol.6 (CSi vol.6) is an interactive CD-ROM that covers the core operations of Digital Performer (DP) and the new features in version 3. Both the beginner and current DP users will benefit from working with this item.
The CD-ROM features screen element definitions with click-state pop-up simulations for the Transport, Mixer, Sequence Editor, MIDI Graphic Editor and Menus. There is a large glossary of DAW related terms, and over 40 movie tutorials. The "Getting Started" topic will take the user through set-up, first recording, editing and mixing. The CSi vol.6 tutorials are designed to include not only basic functionality, but also production techniques, special short cuts, key commands and "before and after" audio examples.
The structure of CSi vol.6 is designed to allow the user to proceed at their own pace, and the flexible interface can be customized. An "Auto Player" function can be utilized for direct playback of the CD-ROM and the player can be disengaged and resumed at any time. The program can be run along side a DP session for constant reference.
- Tutorial on Digital Performer hardware and software configurations
- New feature basics and concepts of DP3
- Production techniques
- Over 40 interactive movie tutorials
- Auto Player
- Puts CSi into automatic movie playback mode
- Index Search
- Search and link to topics across the entire CSi library
- Screen element definitions with click state pop-up simulations
- Extensive on-line glossary of related terms
- Custom quizzes and exercises
- System Requirements
- Mac: PPC 180MHz or faster, 16x CD-ROM drive, OS 7.6.1 or later, 32MB RAM minimum, 16-bit color (800 x 600)