The Monster StudioLink SL-CMX-4 1/4" Male to XLR Male Cable is an interconnect cable that is part of the StudioLink Balanced series. This cable is a high performance audio interconnect designed for use in a wide variety of home and professional performance and studio applications. High and low frequency multi-gauge wire networks preserve clarity and presence between connected components. Patented Time Correct windings provide precise imaging, tight bass and smooth highs.
- Precision wound Time Correct construction provides extremely accurate musical reproduction
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction
- Open soundstage, precise imaging, tight bass and smooth highs
- Ultra-flexible, durable jacket for ease of use and prolonged life, even in the tightest situations
- Two easily distinguishable colors (blue and black) for quick assignment identification
- Extra-durable 24k gold Neutrik XLR and TRS connectors