The VM-50V 1:5 Composite Video Distribution Amplifier from Kramer is designed to manage SDI or composite video signals. It takes (1) input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and then distributes the signal to (5) identical outputs.
- This unit distributes (1) SDI or composite input to (5) identical outputs
- It offers bandwidth of 480MHz (-3dB)
- Selectable input-signal termination is supported
- It features a looping input
- Up to (2) of these units can be mounted side by side in 2U of rack space using the separately available RK-1 adapter