The Hensel Porty 1200 Battery and AC power supply with 1200 J maximum power output and symmetrical power distribution. Batteries can be exchanged within seconds with the newly developed battery drawer with quick release and handle for easy pull out. There is also an AC adapter which slides in and can be removed simply and quickly.
Power output is adjustable over a six f-stop range in 1/10th of f-stop increments, easily changeable by simply tapping or holding down the arrow buttons. The Porty features automatic power dumping for power reduction without triggering the unit. Batteries can be recharged with the multi-voltage quick charger within 2 hours. One full battery charge is good for 100 flashes at the full 1200 Watt/second output. All connections, as well as the top of the unit where controls are located, is sealed against dirt and water, making the Porty an ideal choice on a rainy day photo shoot.
Note: When purchased on its own, the Porty 1200 does not include the 5670 charger. It must be purchased separately.
- Power Output
- 1200 Watt/seconds
- Take the features you are used to on the road. Independence from AC is possible by bringing several pre-charged batteries so you will have plenty of juice to shoot all day without the constraints of wall outlets. Provide light wherever you need it.
- Power Options
- The Porty is a dual platform workhorse. It can be powered from its battery or from AC using the optional AC power adapter.
- Safe in Bad Conditions
- The water resistant control panel with fluorescent touch buttons, combined with screw in sealed caps on vacant power and sync sockets, make the Porty safe in tough outdoor conditions.
- Digital F/Stop Control
- Quickly and easily change your power settings in exact 1/10 F/stop increments.
- Smart Circuitry
- The Main On/Off power switch is programmable and can be set to turn the power off automatically within 2 - 60 minutes if the pack is idle, a useful feature for preserving battery power.
- Automatic Dump
- It is possible to lower the power setting without having to manually trigger the flash.
- Built in Slave Cell
- The integrated light sensitive slave is switchable on or off
- Battery Charge Options
- The battery can be charged inside or outside the power pack and can be charged in a car with the car charging unit, with optional equipment.
- Adapter Cable Available
- This optional adapter makes it possible to connect the entire variety of Hensel studio Heads like Shutterstriplights, Maxi Flooders, Projection Spots and many more to the Porty, making it even more versitile.