From Audix, the ADX20I is a miniature condenser microphone designed for capturing instruments. The microphone's pre-polarized condenser element reproduces sound that is more than suitable for capturing brass, woodwinds, percussion and more. The wide 40Hz to 20kHz frequency response accurately reproduces audio in pristine detail without noise and distortion. The ADX20's low profile is ideal while mounted on instrument on stage or in studio. The ADX20 includes a shock mounted gooseneck and integral clamp for sturdy instrument mounting and flexible positioning.
- Sturdy Mounting and Easy Positioning
- The ADX20I includes a shock mounted gooseneck and clamp for sturdy instrument mounting and flexible positioning.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback.
- Low Profile
- Low profile design is ideal while mounted on instruments on stage or in studio.
- Pristine Audio Reproduction
- The ADX20I features a wide frequency response and high signal to noise ration for clear, accurate sound reproduction.