The Audix ADX40 overhead microphone is a professional solution for capturing stage performances, choirs, live bands, worship gatherings, presentations, etc. The miniature pre-polarized condenser capsule features a modular element design. This model ships with a cardioid element although hypercardioid and omnidirectional are available as options.
The cardioid polar pattern is ideal for general sound reinforcement applications, as it provides a generous pick up area while minimizing off-axis noise and feedback. The wide frequency response and low signal-to-noise ratio ensure accurate signal reproduction throughout the entire range. The ADX40 is designed to hang from an overhead position and includes the MC40 wire hanger, 30 foot cable and APS910 preamplifier / power supply.
- Interchangeable Elements
- The ADX40 features a pre-polarized condenser capsule with a modular element design. Cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional capsule are interchangeable for added flexibility.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- This model ships with a cardioid element for general sound reinforcement applications.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide, linear frequency response provides accurate signal reproduction throughout the spectrum.
- Miniature Profile
- The miniature profile allows the ADX40 to remain easily concealed from view.
- External Preamplifier / Power Module
- The APS910 provides a standard XLR output, preamplifier and 9 to 52V phantom power from an external source.