The Draper Targa 87 x 116" Motorized Front Projection Screen is ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms.
The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators, so operating noise is dramatically reduced. It has a trim, balanced appearance. The pentagonal steel case has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish, with matching endcaps. Screen operates instantly at the touch of a button, and stops automatically in the "up" and "down" positions.
- Ideal for lecture and conference rooms, classrooms, and churches
- Motor-in-roller screen
- Case has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish, with matching endcaps
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling-recessed installation
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch
- NTSC, HDTV and Wide-Screen format screens have black borders on all four sides
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12 x 12' and 15' NTSC