When Sanus engineers and Cramer Studios created the Ultimate Foundations 22" Speaker Stand Pair they decided to leave nothing to chance.
They started with a base made of energy absorbing material including minerals, resins and glass. Then a pillar system consisting of three pillars was constructed of heavy gauge steel that can be filled with shot or sand for added stability. And they topped it all off with ultra-heavy gauge steel top plates with brass isolation studs. They wound up with a stand that supports accoustic perfection.
- Top Quality Design
- This speaker stand was designed by the renowned industrial design firm, Cramer Studios so you know you'll have a good looking product to put alongside your expensive home theater equipment.
- Superior Stability
- With a wide triangular base you can be assured that these speaker stands will provide the superior stability your speakers need. And if you'd like to boost the stability even more, fill the pillars with with shot and they're guaranteed not to go anywhere.
- Resonance Dampening
- Two sets of resonance dampening rings are provided giving you the ultimate foundation for acoustic perfection.
- Isolation Studs
- Speaker isolation studs hold your speakers firmly in place so even if the stand gets jostled your speaker isn't going anywhere.
- Optional Feet
- The feet feature two options, carpet spikes or rubberized stops so no matter what the surface you can prevent slip and slide.
- Attractive Finish
- The speckled gray finish goes great with almost any decor, sure to blend into the background and become a part of your entire home entertainment system.