The Photogenic StudioMax III Pro Monolight Kit allows use of the light away from sources of AC power, when a high voltage battery, such as the Quantum Turbo Battery is added.
It offers a full 6 F-Stop power range.
This light is an excellent choice as a secondary, or background light. It can even be used as a main light for the photographer who will add more lights later on. Since it accepts the entire line of the PowerLight reflectors, grids, snoots, and diffusers, the StudioMax III is a good investment.
This lighting kit provides a total of 640 w/s: ample power for most photographic applications. It also includes umbrellas for softening and broadening the light output, a background reflector, air cushioned light stands for support and a case.
- 6 F-Stop Power Range
- Dial provides infinite flash power settings, from full to 1/32 power.
- AC/DC Operation
- Freedom from AC Power Sources, adds to portability, when used with optional DC power source, such as the Quantum Turbo Battery.
- Built In Slave
- Highly sensitive, switchable optical slave for synchronization with other flashes.
- Modeling Light
- Independently Switched, to aid in positioning and focus.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Compact Design
- Easy to transport. Umbrella socket and stand mount built on.
- Soften the light output, for pleasing portraits.
- Background Reflector
- "Scoops" the light output, keeping the light beam in a small area.
- Light Stands
- Compact, yet sturdy enough to support the flash heads and accessories up to a height of 8', and air cushioned to protect equipment and fingers from improperly tightened stand sections.
- Travel Case
- Soft padded cordura nylon, with moveable dividers make storage and transport easier.